Picnic Day on Sunday 27th October 2019
(New date after postponement due to wet weather in September)
Where: Centennial Parklands Sydney
The Fearnley Grounds picnic area is on Centennial Park's Grand Drive.
Time: 11am -3pm
- It’s a great opportunity to support the group,
- Meet with all families of children with ARM and Hirschsprung’s Disease
- For the children to play together.
- We will have a free BBQ sausage sizzle.
- Face painting (free)
- Cake stall to raise some much-needed funds for the BGK.
- Plus, lots of fun and a chance to chat.
- Everyone is welcome. Please bring family and friends to share in the day.
- BYO Drinks
So, what are you waiting for, please register through the website for catering purposes.
RSVP by Wednesday 23rd October (https://www.bgk.org.au/)
If you would like to donate in support of the day that can be done through the website (https://www.bgk.org.au/)
The Meeting Place
The Fearnley Grounds picnic area is on Centennial Park's Grand Drive.The Learners Cycleway, children's playground, Kensington Ponds and The Greenhouse café are nearby.